This package shows you our favorite Cyan Adventures above and underwater on the island of Cebu. Everything is taken care off for you so all you need to do is enjoy. Each day tour ends at around 5 to 6 pm and we bring you back to your hotel.
Cyan works highly standardized from booking to guiding. Top Quality for each guest and every time. No excuses. No shortcuts
This is a multi-day group dour with set departure dates:
July 7 - 13, 2019
August 4-10, 2019
September 1-7, 2019
October 6-12, 2019
November 4-11, 2019
November 17-23, 2019
December 1-7, 2019
December 15-21, 2019
December 22-28, 2019
December 29-Jan 4, 2019
January 5-11, 2020
January 19-25, 2020
February 2-8, 2020
February 16-22, 2020
March 1-7, 2020
March 22-28, 2020
April 5-11, 2020
April 19-25, 2020
May 3-9, 2020
May 17-23, 2020
June 7-13, 2020
July 5-11, 2020
email us for more schedules
Day 1: Transfer, check in and Sardine snorkeling
Airport pickup or pickup in Cebu City. Drive around 3 hours to Moalboal where our Cyan Adventures headquarters is. You will receive a welcome drink and get the first briefing from our staff. They will escort you to your hotel to make sure everything is fine. In the afternoon you will snorkel with an amazing school of Sardines, conveniently located 50m in front of our sales office.
Day 2: Three waterfalls tour - Easy start
Your first adventure day will start by visiting 3 easy waterfalls in the south of Cebu island. Easy and short hikes to amazing waterfalls you can also jump into.
Day 3: Kawasan Canyoning - Jump and enjoy
Now it gets more adventurous - easy Canyoning in Kawasan. It is not technical (no ropes, no rappelling) but includes a lot of fun jumps. Maximum required jump height is 4m, but there are also optional 10m jumps. Due to the safety equipment, even non-swimmer can dare that.
Day 4: Rappelling Adventure - The challenge
This is now the real thing - a whole day technical canyoning tour. It includes several 20 to 25m high waterfalls you will rappel down. The location is an amazingly narrow and remote canyon with no people at all. It is around 1 hour south of the busy Kawasan falls/canyon.
For participants that think this tour is too hard for them we organize a great beach and local market day. The big sand beach 30 minutes from Moalboal drive and also great for snorkeling.
Day 5: Osmena Peak Trekking
Trek up to the highest point on the island of Cebu - Osmena Peak. It is a 3 to 4 hours one-way hike, back with the car. Amazing views, cooler climate and getting to know the local people are just some of the highlights for this day.
Day 6: Oslob Whalesharks - The gentle giants
You will wake up very early to avoid the crowds on this activity. Since over 5 years Whale Sharks come every day to the town of Oslob to get fed by the local fisherman. These sharks are plankton feeders and very gentle creatures, so you can make great pictures. After seeing the sharks, we visit a local waterfall - Tumalog fall.
Day 7: Departure day
This is your departure day. Depending on your flights we can arrange city sightseeing or shopping for handcrafted souvenirs.
Note: Depending on weather and other factors the order of the days can change but all the above adventures will be included.
- All transfers are Aircon car/van with safe drivers
- 6 nights hotel accommodation in Moalboal, Oslob and Cebu City (aircon hotel room, double room)
- 6 breakfast
- All-inclusive whole day Cyan Adventure tours in Moalboal (includes snacks, water, and complete lunch)
- Free welcome drink
- Challenging and fun tours.
- FREE pictures and video
- Cebu City or Mactan Airport pickup and drop off
- Welcome drink
- 6 nights - double room
(The room displayed in the video is a deluxe room. The base price of this package includes basic aircon room only. Email us for availability and price if you request an upgrade)
- 6 breakfast and lunch
- 6 adventure tours (snacks and water included)
- High-quality complete safety gear including special nonslip shoes
- All guide, government and entry fees. No hidden fees or extra payments.
- Free pictures and video + An edited video of your whole trip!
Know before you book - Additional Info
- Must be able-bodied to join adventures.
- Required minimum age 14 and above signed liability release
- Bookings are only confirmed after receiving the payment.
- In case of non-availability of rooms in the hotel, this will be communicated to you and we will give you different options and the rate of package will increase or decrease depending on the hotel selection.
- Cyan Adventures Packages do not have any hidden charges but exclude dinner meals and personal expenses.
- Vehicles used for our transfer are Sedan 1-3 pax, Minivan for 4 – 5 persons and Van for 6 to 12 persons.
All-inclusive Package Price
845 US$ per person (based on double room sharing)
Single room add on 120 US$
Terms, Conditions, and FAQ
You find more information in our FAQ - frequently asked questions section and in our terms and conditions which also includes our booking and cancellation policy.