Working @ Cyan
Cyan Adventures is always looking for energetic people that love outdoors and love to work in a tourism job.
This requires working on holidays and weekends, with sometimes unpredictable day to day operations to get the job done.
But we give our guests the best times of their lives and we are proud of that.
Office staff: good with computers, good in following procedures, a jolly person, not shy to talk with foreigners
Guides: you have to love outdoors, climbing, hiking, making conversation or entertaining
Cyan has a good training system to complete your skills and help you achieve your goals.
We offer in high season (December to May) temporary positions as well as full time, year round for the right individual.
We look forward to meeting you.
Current Job Openings
- Secretary for Moalboal (more information by email)
- Korean speaking tour guide and customer care agent, Moalboal (more information by email)
- MANAGER - Cebu/Moalboal (info see below)
- Full time position - 6 days a week
- 2 to 4 weeks training period first
- Sales of tours
- Online bookings
- Relationship management with partner resorts
- Shop/office attendance
Supervising to prepare for tours:
- Make sure the equipment and van is prepared before the tour
- Pickup the guest from their hotel/resort
- Make a briefing with the guest
- Make sure equipment and van is clean and in place
- Data and picture entry together with secretary
Requirement of having managing experience
- The job requires you to daily be proactive in checking and correcting staff without getting angry or tired. Authoritative and strict but fair and caring management style is required to make sure staff is following procedures and service quality is maintained.
If you are:
- Highly motivated and result oriented
- a confident swimmer
- sportive and physically fit (not overweight)
- very good English speaking
- good with computers
- fully committed
- always punctual and reliable
- strictly following provided safety rules and procedures
- clean and organized work style
- not shy and not afraid of speaking with foreigners
- competitive salary (15 to 30k) depending on qualifications
- plus bonus
- 13th month
- Free simple lodging (own room)
- Possibility to learn free diving
Foreigners are welcomed! Minimum of 1/2 year commitment needed.
Then this can be your DREAM JOB.
Before starting the job we may ask for a physical exam and a drug test.