Hike the highest point of Cebu - Osmena Peak. We offer short or long route and its a great way to see local countryside life. From the top there is amazing views on the surrounding landscape and sometimes even to the next islands.
- Great view of the Negros Island and Tongo bay
- Good for Trekking and Hiking enthusiasts
- Challenging, but not too hard
The Hiking adventure starts with a 45 minute drive up to the mountain barangay in Badian from Moalboal, there we pick up an additional local guide to support the community who would lead us the way to the highest point of Cebu, Osmeña peak which is 1013 meters above sea level. From there we would trek uphill for about 3-4 hours overlooking a spectacular view of Tongo bay. Along the way we pass through various vegetable and flower fields, once we reach the peak we would be greeted by the stunning view of Negros island, Moalboal and Multiple jagged hills, or quite simply known as the Mantalongon range. After we hike down for 10 minutes to the other side of the peak where we ride the car and drive down to the market where we would see the trading post for vegetables. We eat lunch at the local market where there is local style dishes. We are back in Moalboal at around 5pm.
- Complete lunch (around 2-3pm) at the end of the tour
- Lots of snacks during the tour and water
- All entrance fees
- Free pictures and video after each tour!
- Free pickup from your hotel in Moalboal
Know before you book - Additional Info
- Required minimum age 8 and above signed liability release
- Camera (Our guides also bring cameras and you get the pictures free after the tour)
- Comfortable shoes or Hiking shoes - sandals are not recommended
- Must be in good physical condition for hiking uphill for 3-4 hours.
Full refund and no penalty for cancellations made 30 days or more before the activity date (except the PayPal transfer fee).
Also in case of weather related cancellations we give full refund.
For cancellation 15 days to 29 days we refund 30% of the full price.
Less than 15 days - no refund
Complete Terms and Conditions
Location and tour duration
9am to 5pm