This Rappelling Adventure is pure technical canyoneering. With rappelling down 25m high waterfalls and enjoying sliding and jumping. We choose between 2 different remote, quiet and challenging canyons. The tour ends in hot springs to chill out afterwards (hot spring closed as of now Feb 2018).
- 10 to 25m high rappelling down amazing waterfalls
- Jumping and sliding
- Interesting fauna and flora
- Medium difficulty
We start in Moalboal at 9am (free resort pickup) with a briefing followed by a 1 hour 15 minutes car drive we reach the canyon. Now we follow the river always downstream. There are 3 rappellings (maximum 25m) and also jumps. Our team will make sure you are always safe and you will learn how easy it is to rappel. There area also optional jumps from 2 to 6m height.
After about 2 to 3 hours we reach the final destination: Hot springs! We will be back in Moalboal at around 3 to 4 pm.
Cyan works highly standardized from booking to guiding. Top Quality for each guest every time. No excuses. No shortcuts
- Life Jacket, special non slip canyoning shoes, full wetsuit and Petzl safety helmets!
- Petz harness and ropes from Europe
- Complete lunch (around 2-3pm) at the end of the tour
- Snacks during the tour and water
- All entrance fees
- Free pickup from your hotel in Moalboal
Know before you book - Additional Info
- Average fitness and brave enough to rappel
- Required minimum age 12 and above signed liability release
- Bring dry clothes everything else we take care of
- If you bring a camera it has to be waterproof camera (we also take photos for you we have our own camera)
Full refund and no penalty for cancellations made 30 days or more before the activity date (except the PayPal transfer fee).
Also in case of weather related cancellations we give full refund.
For cancellation 15 days to 29 days we refund 30% of the full price.
Less than 15 days - no refund
Complete Terms and Conditions
Location and tour duration
9am to 5pm coming from Moalboal
6am to 8pm coming from Cebu City