Whale Shark Snorkeling Adventure and FREE waterfall
Since 2012 the small town of Oslob (2 hours drive from Moalboal) on Cebu Island has Whale Sharks just in front of the beach - every day! Also the visibility in Oslob is always much better than in Donsol where they can be seen only seasonal.
Some say the feeding practice of the fisherman is not environmental friendly. Still for many of our guests it is a once in a lifetime chance to have a close up encounter with Whalesharks and also get to see how the local community is benefiting from this new attraction.
We leave it up to our costumers to decide. Below some short clips about the situation in Oslob:
Title: Feeding Giants: The Tuki Chronicles
Part 1 - Visitors view: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXm8xGWjzVw
Part 2 - Local view: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RTgxLh88yI
Part 3 - Biologists: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbhMmPvZUwU
Part 4 - 1 year after: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnC1JskH08U
Tours only Monday, Wednesday and Friday. For 3 or more guests we can also make extra dates.
Start at 5:00am in Moalboal or Cebu City to avoid the crowds.
Back by around 3pm in Moalboal.
Our Tour Includes
- Free pick up and drop off from Resort in Moalboal (5:00am!)
- back at around 3 pm
- pickup from Cebu City has extra charge
- Transfer to Oslob
- Activities: Snorkeling or Freediving with the Whale Sharks (entry fee is included)
- Local Breakfast after the Whale Shark
- Free entry and tour of Dao Waterfall or Tumalog waterfalls (for Cebu City guests) afterwards
- Free mask and snorkel included
What to bring
- Swimming clothes
US$ 95.- Php per person
minimum of 2 person