Moalboal has a permanent massive School of Sardines just off the shore and in front of our Cyan shop in Panagsama. The sardines are there 24/7 since many years
- Millions of sardines just meters away
- Close to shore, no boat needed
- Guide will acompany you
- Also for non swimmers - we provide life vest
Snorkel with a massive school of sardines in Moalboal. This is a very special experience that usually only lasts short. Predators are quick to feast on the small fish served in abundance so the spectacle is soon over.
This is not the case in Moalboal where since more than 5 years a school of Sardines has its permanent safe place. Why they are not eaten is unclear.
These Sardines can be found in the shallow water of just around 5 to 15m, so they are perfect for snorkeling or freediving.
Dont miss this extraordinary spectacle!
- Life Jacket, mask and snorkel
- Free pictures after the experience!
- Optional: get a pair of long freediving fins
Know before you book - Additional Info
- Average fitness
- Required minimum age 6 and above + signed liability release
- Bring dry clothes everything else we take care of
- If you bring a camera it has to be waterproof camera (we also take photos for you we have our own camera)
Full refund and no penalty for cancellations made 30 days or more before the activity date (except the PayPal transfer fee).
Also in case of weather related cancellations we give full refund.
For cancellation 15 days to 29 days we refund 30% of the full price.
Less than 15 days - no refund
Complete Terms and Conditions
Location and tour duration
Duration 30 to 60 minutes
Possible from 8am to 5pm