The best preserved jungle on the island of Cebu is in a protected area very close to the city. Join us to visit this jewel and the small caves in the area.
- Amazing nature and jungle
- Easy and not technical caves
- Interesting fauna and flora
- Medium difficulty
We start in Cebu City/Mactan at 8am (free resort pickup) with a briefing followed by a 45 to 60 minutes car drive we reach the starting point.
We will see nice rock formations, pristine jungle and even small left overs from a Japanese war camp. After about 45 minutes we reach the first of 3 small caves.
The first 2 caves are not hard, but the 3rd one has a very small whole and if you dare you can try to go through. If not we simply go around and meet the others on the other side.
At the end of the tour we add a surprise: a 15m high waterfall within a cave!
- Special non slip canyoning shoesPetzl safety helmets!
- Complete lunch (around 2-3pm) at the end of the tour
- Snacks during the tour and water
- All entrance fees
- Free pickup from your hotel in Mactan/Cebu City area
Know before you book - Additional Info
- Average fitness
- Required minimum age 12 and above signed liability release
- Bring dry clothes and long pants if you have everything else we take care of
Full refund and no penalty for cancellations made 30 days or more before the activity date (except the PayPal transfer fee).
Also in case of weather related cancellations we give full refund.
For cancellation 15 days to 29 days we refund 30% of the full price.
Less than 15 days - no refund
Complete Terms and Conditions
Location and tour duration
Mountains of Talisay, 30 minutes south of Cebu City Center, 8am to around 5pm
If coming from Moalboal we can include Moalboal - Cebu transfer