THIS TOUR STARTS AND ENDS IN CEBU CITY! It includes FREE pickup from any place within Cebu City or Mactan. Minimum of 3 people to book!
You are in Cebu City for a stop over or waiting time to continue your travel?
Make use of your time and explore with us this amazing river trekking on a day tour.
- Amazing nature very close to Cebu City
- Jumping and easy climbing in a riverbed
- Interesting fauna and flora
- Medium to easy difficulty
We pick you up from your hotel at 8 am (Mactan) or 8:30 am (Cebu City) with a briefing. Then we drive for about 30 to 45 minutes to the starting point. First, we walk for about 20 minutes in the jungle and then we follow the river always upstream.
Some parts are tricky, but the Guides will always show you the easiest way and give you a hand. In between, we can make a couple of jumps. The height of these jumps is between 2 and 5 meters. All jumps are optional but you will maybe get wet up to the knees or hip when walking in the river during the trek.
After about 2 to 4 hours hike we head back to the starting place where we eat a late lunch. We will bring you back to your Hotel/resort at around 4 to 5 pm depending on traffic.
- Free pickup from your hotel in Cebu City or Mactan! NOT MOALBOAL!
- Special non-slip canyoning shoes!
- Complete simple lunch at the end of the tour
- Free pictures and video after the tour
- Lots of snacks during the tour and water
Know before you book - Additional Info
- Required minimum age 8 and above + signed liability release
- Bring dry clothes everything else we take care of
- If you bring a camera it has to be a waterproof camera (we also take photos for you we have our own camera)
- Minimum of 3 people
Full refund and no penalty for cancellations made 30 days or more before the activity date (except the PayPal transfer fee).
Also in case of weather-related cancellations, we give full refund.
For cancellation 15 days to 29 days we refund 30% of the full price.
Less than 15 days - no refund
Complete Terms and Conditions
Location and tour duration
pickup 8am (Mactan area), 8:30am (Cebu City area)
back around 4 to 5pm (depending on city traffic)